Meet Larry Sharpe
- A businessman who started a trucking business and sold a successful distribution company
- An executive coach and management consultant who has mentored hundreds of entrepreneurs, executives, and companies in leadership and team building skills
- A strategic consultant for thought leaders in government, finance, law, technology, media, and healthcare
- A teacher and guest instructor who taught English, management, and business at universities such as Yale, Columbia, and John Jay College
- A native New Yorker, Marine Corps veteran, husband to Georgia, and father of two daughters, Barbra and Josephine
Leader & Mentor
Larry isn’t just a leader; he develops other people into great leaders, too. With almost 15 years of experience training and mentoring international executives, entrepreneurs, and sales people, he has a wealth of experience across a variety of industries. In his professional life, Larry empowers people to realize their full potential, and as our Governor, he’ll empower New Yorkers to achieve prosperity and freedom. In the private sector, he’s honed his skills in building relationships between companies and their clientele—in government, he’ll bridge the gap between Democrats and Republicans, and between the citizens of New York and its government, in a new era of ethics and transparency.
Business Builder & Entrepreneur
Larry’s business experience isn’t limited to teaching; his professional life began with ventures in trucking and distribution, where he built enough value in his last enterprise to sell it to an eager buyer. As Managing Director of The Neo-Sage Group, he builds his own business while helping his clients to thrive as leaders in their respective industries. Larry will use his experience to guide the governorship into a position of competency. In past projects, he has successfully reorganized companies to optimize efficiency and effectiveness, helping them to accomplish more with less. He’ll use this mindset to trim the fat in government while hiring the right talent to build a better New York.
Veteran & Father
As a Marine Corps veteran and father, Larry values duty, service, honesty, and loyalty. His experience imparted crucial skills like flexibility, resilience, discipline, and focus. With nearly seven years of active duty and an honorable discharge, teamwork and strategic thinking are at Larry’s core. He is attuned to the needs of veterans, as well as to the value of human life and liberty. As a loyal husband and honest businessman, he values ethics in everyday life. And as the father of two daughters, he understands that time is precious and that it is important to do now what is needed for the future. As Governor of New York, Larry will put all of these values to work for you.